Saturday, January 31, 2009

BIG GAMEPLAN UPDATE!

our BIG GAMEPLAN shows that we are now at the end of WEEK4 and starting WEEK5!

initial design brief should be in by now.... if not, at least have a "direction" already; where you have a NEED/STORY/SITUATION to work on.
PLAYING with GOOGLE SKETCHUP already?? got ITCHING IDEAS already??

___________________________________________________
designcrews with "direction":

ALBERT: already have a good context of human behaviour at a FUN FUNCTION/EVENT, just need to really understand the needs of a person when holding a disposable cup when at a party! he went to a second reunion dinner function, i hope he realize that the event could be a RESEARCH TRIP!

CARINA: red cross to blood donation drive! her GAMEPLAN2 sounds very exciting as she is on a quest to go for a BLOOD DONATION herself, another meaningful RESEARCH TRIP!! she will surprise us with a "BLOOD-Y" need soon...

how about the rest of you? are you making your design process as exciting as these 2 designcrews?
__________________________________________________________

HOW I SHOULD BE DOING GAMEPLAN 2
1. reflect on GAMEPLAN1: did i manage to do as i plan? why not?
2. reflect on my DESIGN PROCESS: what is my need? have I chosen a good problem/idea? have I used the right design tools?
3. my next MINIPLAN: what am I going to do next in detail? have I taken account of the small details of human behavour? do i need to do a RESEARCH TRIP to find out more? am I on track based on our BIG GAMEPLAN?

LAST IMPT QUESTION: HAVE I FOUND THE TIME TO CONSULT MISTERFIZ OR HAVE I BEEN SLACKING?


3 comments:

  1. Somehow, I can't tag. Haha.
    Anyways Mr Fiz, I've updated (quite abit) on my blog. Could you go see and guide me from there? I'm kinda stuck. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure rae! right away... sorry for the delay, been quite sick....

    ReplyDelete